Note to self.



Me to myself;

There's point in my life where i feel like i wanna cry hardly for nothing which it is currently happening to me right now. I wish to express to people but it remain undefined. I wish to break through this wall, but im afraid if i hurt myself even more. Apparently, all i can do is crying and seeing myself in the mirror is enough to explain my condition right now.

Am i doing things out of desperation? Does it worth to cure your undefined emotions?

((The mind remain silent as nothing happens but tears keep burst up))

At this stage of life, all i need is myself to understand that life is hard but worth to go through it for a better future. I know i wasn't perfect enough and i know, most of the time my insecurities does kills me silently. But think about it again, it is worth to live in that situation?

((The numbness feeling remain silent while accompanying by the rain drops))

Here am i today, cried as hardly as the stormy heavy rain.
I would like to pick up myself who was drown into her past last night.
I would like to comfort myself that better days are await you there.
I would like to make sure, this past thingy won't bother me anymore.
And lastly;
I would to clear up myself that the difficult roads gonna lead me to the better future.

I would like to stop saying "if and only if..." and begin everything with "okkkkkk! let's do this!"

Popular posts from this blog

Changes.

Appreciating the Journey in Your Life.

Promise and commit.