Changes.

Hai, hai and assalamualaikum again.

I don't know how to start my story today. But, I do feel hurt on what just happened in my life. Deeply hurt. From now on, I feel like I'm no one. I'm trying to be myself. But I can't. I'm not strong at all. And the most important thing is, I do feel like I'm a useless. Everything that I've done in my life become upside down. It goes wrong. There's no more perfect thing in my life. 

Ya Allah, I wish I can turn back my life and fix my past. But I know that all I can do is nothing. Nothing will happen even I'm saying that thing for thousand times.

And now, all I wanna do is.. change my attitude. I have to change my mindset.

Hopefully after I change myself there will be something good will happen in my life. Maybe not now, but one day it will be. But the most important thing is I hope that my changes won't make my spm result become worst.

Besides that, I really really hope that all my changes won't hurt anyone.

"When there's no more hope in that place, try to search a new hope in different a place." -moon.

Popular posts from this blog

Another year, another blessing year!

Appreciating the Journey in Your Life.