🍁 Transparent
It silently kills inside. At some point of my life where i thought everything has changed. From happiness to heartbreak. From being heartbreak to denial. From denial to acceptance. "I'm okay" "No worries" "I'll be fine" People probably think that i wasn't being honest to myself. But uhm little did you know that Our mind is actually the one who controls our behaviour? It is not about i lied to myself. But I'm trying my best to not lose what i have right now. "Life is hard, isn't it?" Indeed, it is hard. There was a time where i think; "it is okay to convince myself that everything's gonna fine" I'm not lie to myself. But all i did is for myself to always learn that; Behind someone's action, there must be reason. I'm afraid of losing, so i choose to be feed my mind with positivity. At this stage of my life, i know that some people come and go but tha...